- Helping our small business sign language school reach new heights - resulting in them now teaching global organisations (Scor,VmWare), GPs & MPs including Minister Penny Mordaunt for this historic moment
- Winning for a medical multilingual technical writing client, a contract from a large well-known pharmaceutical company. We developed the strategy which included growing our client’s LinkedIn profile and articles for their blog and newsletter
- Promoting the Government’s veterinary services (website, marketing material) helping to grow its income from £2M to £6M in the space of two years.
- Creating email campaigns for a private GP with typically over 60% open rates - leading to new patients.
- Gaining for our tech client immediately, a large new contract as a result of a campaign on unified communications Tim developed and executed. This involved solid research (understanding the company’s aims and objectives, keyword research, competitor analysis), presenting and reporting at board level, creating SEO optimised blog pieces, writing and delivering email campaigns and social media postings). One case study blog piece focussed on a team member moving to Ireland and how unified communications had helped them to carry on working for the business: http://www.computerc.co.uk/blog/unified-communications-means-enrique-can-work-from-ireland
- Doubling online sales in the space of seven months for one of the oldest bullion dealers in the UK by producing optimised regular blog content regularly
- Producing an advert - scripting and editing for one client - which was shown on SKY TV (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISmX6ggtxo) - we were asked to produce more adverts.
- Best for Digital Marketing Training 2018 – South East England (UK Best in Business Awards)
- Best SME Digital Marketing Agency 2017 – South East England & Excellence Award for SEO Copywriting Services.
- Finalist for Best Business for Design or Technology (social media) category in the Epsom and Ewell Business Excellence Awards 2017.
- Finalist for best SME business in the Epsom and Ewell Business Excellence Awards 2016.
Recent clients include: Dr Bernard Willis - private GP, Foot Solutions (diabetic footwear), Dot Sign Language, Omnilingua (medical translation company), Comfort Warm Floors, Costello Events, ETS Cable Components, Eden Events Styling, Kindie Joes Kindergarten, Luckey Cakes, Luti Sweet Carts, LW Design, Mary Gorton Design, Gold Investments & World Ideas (All Jigsaw Puzzles).
Delivering powerful, cost effective digital marketing solutions – we’re the knowledgeable, friendly and trusted team.