Remote & Small Groups Workshops
Featured Course: LinkedIn Marketing
We believe that LinkedIn is a fantastic place for driving more leads. In fact, apart from recommendations, most of our own business comes from LinkedIn.
As a result of our work on LinkedIn, clients are now working with big names such as Heathrow, Lloyds of London, NHS, SpecSavers to name just few.
Did you see this? One of our clients is a sign language school. Through our marketing work - including LinkedIn - they taught a Government Minister to sign.
LinkedIn has 467 million users (5 April 2017) so it’s highly likely that many of your clients and potential collaborators are regularly using the platform.
Did you also know that:
- 3 million LinkedIn users share content weekly.
- 79% of B2B marketers view LinkedIn as an effective source for generating leads.
*Source LinkedIn: April 2017
Our 90 minute friendly and informative session is designed to help you make your LinkedIn profile and business really stand out so that you can attract and connect with the people you want to do business with.
We will cover:
- Optimising your LinkedIn profile to help you attract people who may be interested in doing business with you
- How to make your profile stand out so that you get noticed
- How to find new leads
- How to approach prospects
At the end of of the session you will:
- Have a better understanding of LinkedIn
- Have started creating an optimised LinkedIn profile
- Understand how and where to approach prospects
Max of three people per group. Sessions are delivered at your Surrey premises or remotely.
You may also be interested in our other courses including:
- Email Marketing (using MailChimp, we'll show you how you can make the most of your customer base and reach new prospects)
- Blogging for Business (showing how to create and re-package content to help grow your business online in one of the most cost effective ways. You don't even need to write!)
- Videos on a Budget - help your business punch above its weight online
- WordPress for Beginners - not sure how to use your WordPress website, let me show you how
For a full list and information about our current courses and to book, click here.
"We invited Tim in to our Branch in Epsom to help us with our digital marketing. Tim was extremely friendly and professional and we felt like we really learnt a lot from his session with us. He was very personable and able to answer all the questions we had, and more that we hadn't even thought of! We would highly Tim."
Charlotte Brock - Handelsbanken
"Tim has huge depth of knowledge, understanding and skills in the digital communications arena. His personable nature, genuine interest in helping people perform, and practical approach to capability development meant he was my first choice for a culturally challenging assignment to teach a team how to lift their business communications abilities to a new level. Needless to say, Tim charmed my clients, delivered an amazing workshop with panache and left them inspired to apply their learning."
Managing Director at Marketing Know-How
Featured Course: We believe LinkedIn is a fantastic place to build leads
90 minute friendly and informative training session to help your business grow on LinkedIn
We also offer other courses including in email marketing, content marketing and creating videos
And talk to us about how you can engage - with their permission - your followers as well as your customers with GDPR compliant
RELATED SERVICESHow we can help you
What Our Clients Say
One client complimented me on the “nice piece of marketing" and invited me straightaway to get involved in a project he is working on. I can wholeheartedly recommend Tim to any business needing assistance with their digital marketing.
Tim is a pleasure to work with. He is able to very quickly grasp what your needs are. He is able to share a very clear vision of what will work for you. It is very reassuring to work with someone who is knowledgeable, creative and reliable. I have no hesitation recommending Tim to anyone.