We’re delighted to be finalists in this year’s Epsom and Ewell Business Excellence awards for best SME business. The judges are looking for businesses that has shown exceptional performance across every aspect of its business. This award will go to the SME that demonstrates exceptional financial returns, strong growth and innovative strategies, and market leadership in its sector.
A special awards ceremony will take place on 17th November at The University For The Creative Arts (Epsom).
The judges are:
- Rt Hon Chris Grayling– Epsom and Ewell Member of Parliament, Leader of the House of Commons
- Frances Rutter– Chief Executive Epsom & Ewell Council
- Louise Punter– Surrey Chambers of Commerce
- Sue Towner– Federation of Small Businesses
- Nigel Stickland– thebestof Epsom & Ewell
- Samantha Aungthin – Voluntary Action Mid Surrey
- Paula Dixon– Jellybugs Ventures – Winners of Overall Best Business 2011
- Lee Widdows – The University for the Creative Arts
It’s wonderful to be helping other small businesses grow.
We’ll let you know how we get on!